Apply for a children course
Step 1: Read the registration guidelines before applying
- Please read the Code of Conduct for Children’s Courses before applying.
- Please read the Parent / Guardian Information before applying.
- Please leave all writing materials, books, games, cassette players, etc. at home.
- One form per course: Submit a separate form for each course.
- One form per child: Each child must submit their own application – one form per child.
- Changing courses: If, after submitting a course application, you wish to change your original course date for a different one, please submit a new application.
Step 2: Fill out and submit the application form via email
- Children’s courses require pre-registration.
- To apply for a course, choose the course from the Childrens Course section on the course schedule and click Apply.
- Complete and submit the online form. This requires both the student and the parent to complete their own sections.
- After we receive the completed application form, we will review the application and contact you.
If you have any questions, you may contact the children’s course registrar.